Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Version 1.1.1

I've pushed out version 1.1.1. I not longer update the xml so the program won't tell you itself that there is an update. Instead I'm letting android show you the updates itself. It's probably a better solution.

The only changes I've put into this is some spelling fixes. I haven't been spending much time on this and plan to get back to it shortly.

I think as an experiment I may put a pay version of the program on the marketplace. Both versions will be identical. It's just a way to let people contribute who have asked about paying. I'll always keep it free though.

Thanks

6 comments:

  1. firstly, im loving the application. it is a great motivational tool. im on my 3rd (and most sucessful!) attempt. i find it helpful to take the amount of money id have spent on cigs and stashing it in a small box weekly. i was wondering if youd had any luck in quitting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this app but my only problem is that it doesn't track the correct amount of money I would be spending...does anyone else have this problem.

    ReplyDelete
  3. can't find it on the market.... :-((((
    only accessible from certain countries maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah... forgot my question! is there a download-version (apk)?

    ReplyDelete
  5. ditto for a APK download, i run Android on my HTC Kaiser, the marketplace worked on 1.1 and I had your app, the marketplace doesnt work out of the box with the 1.5 port to android, i'd just like to have it saved on my SD card so i can install it whenever... honestly, awesome program, it really is a motivator to look at the cigarette and day count... keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the app, just not a fan of the color scheme or the lay out but that's being picky. Would be nice if you had a "Smoke" button, any time you wanted a cig, you could press the button and maybe hear a message or see a picture that helps you not want to smoke.

    ReplyDelete